A riveting, real-life thriller about 1983--the year tensions between the United States and the Soviet Union nearly brought the world to the point of nuclear ArmageddonThe year 1983 was an extremely dangerous one--more dangerous than 1962, the year of the Cuban Missile Crisis. In the United States, President Reagan vastly increased defense spending, described the Soviet Union as an "evil empire," a...
Hardcover: 400 pages
Publisher: Da Capo Press (April 24, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.5 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 270997
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: A fascinating, detailed, gripping account. The author shows his fair-mindedness and intellectual honesty by admitting that he came to the story with preconceptions about Reagan--dismissive ones--that his research completely undermined. He shows Ronal...
- 1983: Reagan, Andropov, and a World on the Brink pdf
- Download 1983: Reagan, Andropov, and a World on the Brink pdf
- 1983: Reagan, Andropov, and a World on the Brink txt
- 978-0306921728 epub
- Download Taylor Downing epub
- Download Taylor Downing books
- Download Politics and Social Sciences epub ebooks
Detectives Angela and Charles investigate the murders of two women. The case wraps up about as quic...
"The Lucky Little Labrador: Haunted Halloween!" by C.J. Smiles is a cute little chapter book from th...